Friday, February 19, 2010

MY HEAVENS


Its been a while, I think I forgot I had a blog.
Well so much has happened. We bought and sold a house, moved twice, and are currently splitting our time between Phoenix (75 degrees!!) and Eagle Mountain. Jesse is working in AZ for the winter, and I must say skipping a winter isn't half bad.
Brighton is almost 8 months! Wow thats weird. She has somehow managed to change from an infant into a full on baby without me noticing. She couldn't be any more happier of a baby or her head would explode. She literally wakes up laughing and smiling. It's impossible to be sad around such a happy person.

3 comments:

Angela said...

She is so cute! I am sad I didn't get to see you while I was in Utah. Maybe next time!

the Virgins said...

she is getting so big! She is adorable! We should get together again when you guys get back because ya leave again for the summer.

the Virgins said...

I meant BEFORE ya leave again for the summer ha